[OM] Re: OT: Epson 1280 Printer Question

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: Epson 1280 Printer Question
From: "Bill Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 16:51:49 -0600
 Are we talking about the same printer, inks and paper?  I run a print  of
my
> 1280, gather up my stuff, go to the work table (read that as momma's
> dining
> room table) title and sign it and then mat it. No smudged ink, no
> problems and
> I hold it in place with quilting weights.  Maybe stuff dries  faster in
> Texas.  Bill Barber
It must. I went down and looked at the box. It's Ilford Gallerie Classic
Pearl, not glossy as I remembered. I've used about 6 sheets before giving
up. You can't put anything on it for at least 3 days.

Oh, and I use Epson ink for lack of a better option locally.

And anyway, we're less than a day north of you on I35.

Bill Pearce