[OM] Digital B&W with attitude

Subject: [OM] Digital B&W with attitude
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 21:33:58 -0800 (PST)
http://image66media.com/Gallery/countrychurch01

Photos were taken with the Olympus E-1 with 14-54 lens. All
brightness/contrast, color and tonal manipulation performed in
RawShooter Essentials 2006 during RAW conversion. Absolutely no
dodging/burning.

This church is located alongside a busy road (20 cars per hour)
in rural Iowa. We passed by it several times before my wife
finally said "aren't you going to stop and photograph it?"

Overall, I'm finding with RSE, the E-1 seems to render the
scenes in a similar manner to Ilford XP-2.  To achieve "color
filtration" for B&W tonal contrast I only adjusted the
white-balance and tint controls.

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com