[OM] Re: - WANTED: Zuiko 50mm f/1.4

Subject: [OM] Re: - WANTED: Zuiko 50mm f/1.4
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 11:29:55 -0300
Absolutely. My first OM-related accident, at 44, was falling into freezing
water with my beloved black 2. I broke my knee, and the 2 went through three
CLAs done locally, and several kind answers from John. On one of these, I
seem to recall his telling me that body will eventually stop working. It did
so on January 2006, about two years after.

Those beautiful Joel Wilcox's landscapes makes me wonder about how close to
an edge a photographer can get, without later feeling stupid. If you come
back with a keeper-photograph, most certainly you won't.

Fabio, if the 4Ti is alive and well I might consider upgrading the 1.4 to a
F2 macro.

Fernando.