[OM] Re: Memory

Subject: [OM] Re: Memory
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 18:50:51 +0000
I'm not sure where this came from, but PWP runs on my 4-year-old laptop, with a
1.80GZ Intel CPU and 512MB RAM, like a scalded dog.  That's why I like it so
much.  I'm really unhappy that it's not being supported much anymore.  I'll
keep using it anyway, at least until I learn enough about that way over-priced
thing that I don't need 85 percent of to make me decide to switch rather than
fight.

Picture Window Pro is the XyWrite of photo editing software.  I'm still using
XyWrite.  Word sucks.  Nota Bene is at least usable, so maybe I can come
someday to think of Photoshop as the Nota Bene of PWP.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --