[OM] Re: Possible PNW Zuikohead gathering

Subject: [OM] Re: Possible PNW Zuikohead gathering
From: "Lawrence Plummer" <plummerl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 19:25:06 -0800

AG wrote:
> If you were to meet at Dixie's BBQ, I'd almost make the trip
> out.

Having grown up in Bellevue, I would have an aversion to meeting over there
(I'm in Seattle, by the UW).  Dixie's is ok, but do they still not serve
beer???  This would be a deal breaker with all the great brewpubs and pubs
in Seattle (Elysian, Big Time, Brouwers, Collins to name a few of my
favorites).  The Elysian is always my top choice for meets.  Either the 29th
or 30th would be great, preferably afternoon for light.

larry