[OM] Re: Seattle the end of April, reservations made. Zuikohead gatherin

Subject: [OM] Re: Seattle the end of April, reservations made. Zuikohead gathering is a go.
From: Rob Harrison <robhar@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 21:38:23 -0800
Cool! I'm free either afternoon., and will keep both options open.
What hotel are you staying at Bill?

We could meet at my office, previously appearing in TOPE 19...<
http://www.tope.nl/tope_show_entry.php?event=19&pic=9> :-) It's
directly across from the Pike Place Market <http://
www.pikeplacemarket.org/>, which is always a good photo op. From my
office, an easy walk through the Market to the Pike Place
Brewery....<http://www.merchantduvin.com/pages/3_pike_brewing/
pub_welcome.html>.

Or, any of the places Lawrence suggested are fine with me, though
Smarty Pants in Georgetown is my personal fave. <http://
www.smartypantsseattle.com/>. A group of my buddies rotate Thursday
nights between various brew pubs around town, and there are lots of
great choices. Microbrew is really is one of the outstanding features
of Seattle.

Rob in Seattle