[OM] The thing about my E-1...

Subject: [OM] The thing about my E-1...
From: Paul Braun <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 09:24:04 -0600
In the past, I could look at all the photos posted here, a lot of really
excellent shots, and could say to myself, "Well, I do have the OM4Ti,
but I don't have experience with the fancier, more specialized films and
processing that they do."  And could hide behind that excuse for why my
photos are decent, but not remarkable.

Now, I have the same "film" and same "developing equipment" as everyone
else, so no more excuses.  Time to really buckle down, study and learn,
and blow off a couple thousand shots to analyze what I can do better.
Fortunately, it won't cost me a couple grand in developing to do that.
--

Paul Braun
Valparaiso, IN

"There's a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon