[OM] Re: Sigma 24mm/2.8 for OM - any good?

Subject: [OM] Re: Sigma 24mm/2.8 for OM - any good?
From: LostKase <lostkase2003@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 15:49:30 -0800 (PST)
I have one, but to be truthful I haven't shot it much. Too many lenses no idea
how good or not they are :) Photodo is apparently real fond of it see:
http://www.photodo.com/prod/lens/sigma.shtml#Sigma

Hope that helps...
Bob

Jonas Otter <jonas@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
This post seems to have been eaten by some black-hole demon, so I'll try
again:

Just won one of these with lens hood from that auction site for �49
including postage.
Is it any good? It is in excellent condition, looks totally unused,
focusing and aperture are very smooth.

Jonas

List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx