[OM] OT: eekbay question - excluding certain sellers from favo(u)rite se

Subject: [OM] OT: eekbay question - excluding certain sellers from favo(u)rite searches?
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 10:34:03 -0500
I use the 'Favo(u)rite Search' feature of eekbay to track auctions in
which I might have interest.  I know about the 'Favo(u)rite Seller'
option; anyone know of a way to *exclude* certain sellers?

I'm interested in NOT seeing auction listings from sellers I identify
as those who consistently overcharge for product and/or shipping.  An
example might be, oh, say, olympususa.  Just for example of course.  I
mean, hypothetically speaking.  ;o)

ScottGee1