[OM] Re: White balance

Subject: [OM] Re: White balance
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 20:21:24 +0000
"Pulled the trigger" and "cold, dead hands"?  Sounds like my kind of people!

And for those who wonder why I'm so busy posting today, I'm sitting on the back
deck with my laptop, drinking an MGD about every 30 minutes, or less,
binoculars at the ready, overseeing the work being done down by the creek after
a nearly week-long "strike."  I still ain't pleased, and we've had a couple of
instances of raised voices and colorful language, but there's been no gunfire.
Not yet, anyway.  Of course, the day ain't over.  Since I may soon be too drunk
to stagger down the hill, I'm sitting here with my AR15 and a 30-round clip,
just in case.

Just kidding, folks!  It's probably illegal to kill an illegal, and anyway,
there ain't no bounty.  At least not yet.  But I think the rednecks are in
season.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from