[OM] Re: White balance

Subject: [OM] Re: White balance
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 15:29:32 -0500
Garth!  Welcome the club!  I've used one for a few years and really
appreciate the benefits it brings to post-shoot workflow.  If you
shoot flash it can help with that as well.

Of course the E1 crowd tells me they don't need no stinkin' Expodisc
because their Auto WB is so durn accurate.  Ahem.

Have fun!/ScottGee1