[OM] Re: White balance

Subject: [OM] Re: White balance
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 13:09:52 -0800
Exactly right. To be fair some cameras will not do a proper white
balance unless the gray card fills the whole frame and the expodisc
performs that function. I am not too concerned because I shoot raw
and a gray card in the first frame or the whibal which I use does the
job. It also gives me white point and black point.

http://www.rawworkflow.com/products/whibal/index.html

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA