[OM] Re: The thing about my E-1...

Subject: [OM] Re: The thing about my E-1...
From: Paul Braun <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 11:41:24 -0600
Winsor Crosby wrote:
> As usual Moose says what many of us might have said, if we were as
> thoughtful and generous with ourselves as he is. Another very nice
> contribution to the other people on the list the list, Moose.

And this is one of the reasons why I'm glad I joined this list. It was
originally because I hoped to pick up a few tips from guys with similar
hardware, but I've learned a whole lot more.  And the discussions stay
civil.

--

Paul Braun
Valparaiso, IN

"There's a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon