[OM] Re: White balance

Subject: [OM] Re: White balance
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 06:59:19 +0100
And, when I was in Lyon in 1974, on my way with a friend's Citroen
Dyane to deliver it to him in Aix-en-Provence, I was having trouble
(again) starting the Dyane.  It used to flood at the drop of a hat
and I had not worked out how to cure the problem.  A chap in a lovely
new blue Porsche turned up and towed me around the streets until the
blasted thing started.  He, I discovered, was the Mayor of that fine
city.  I have had a soft spot for the place ever since ;-)

The friend to whom I delivered the troublesome Dyane was a chap
called Alex de Cosson, a Canadian.  He does the strangest art work
and lecturing in Canada ...

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker