[OM] Re: Sigma 600mm F8 reflex lens?

Subject: [OM] Re: Sigma 600mm F8 reflex lens?
From: "Darin" <d.rhein@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 02:48:49 -0800
Hello Jeff,

Well, our lenses have different mounts. As I mentiond in my repy to Moose,
the lens I have seems to be of a different vintage, aside from the mount
some differences I see are that on my lens the tripod collar doesn't have a
knob to release it, instead it has a small silver button at the 9 o'clock
position which you press to release the collar. Also, my filter holder has a
metal removal tab, and the rear cover of the lens body rotates to lock it
into place.

Thanks for posting the photos.
Darin