[OM] Re: White balance

Subject: [OM] Re: White balance
From: Bernard Frangoulis <lists@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 13:42:30 +0200
>Ah. Have not been there. Now that you tell me it seems like I have aÊ
>vague recollection of having seen something about your being fromÊ
>Lyon before. Mind like a steel trap.
>
>  Wickipedia makes it look like a big bustling city. A Fete deÊ
>Lumiere photograph looks rather spectacular.
>
>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:LyonFeteDeLumiere.JPG

Yes, it's a beautiful city, one of "world heritage" places of UNESCO. Old
Renaissance and XVIIth century buildings, several nice churches and cathedrals,
2 rivers (Rh?ne and Sa?ne), close to the pountain and the sea... The second
largest city in France - everything from a big city, without the bustle of
Paris.

My picture in the latest TOPE is from this event. You can see some more on my
site:
http://www.frangoulis.net

BTW, the site is in construction, and will remain as it is for some time, while
I work on the pics from my Laos trip. Then the site will get a full overhaul ;-)

Bernard