[OM] Re: [photo]blue heron?

Subject: [OM] Re: [photo]blue heron?
From: "Richard Lovison" <rlovison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 14:02:40 -0500
On 4/1/06, Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I think you're in western Massachusetts, right?  According to my
> Peterson's guide you're a little outside the normal breeding range
> although they're quite common along the coast of Massachusetts.  Count
> yourself lucky to have some Great Blues to photograph.

Chuck,
Yes, Berkshires of western MA.  Indeed, I am fortunate and thankful I live
so close to some beautiful surroundings.  Thanks for the info and support.
:)

Walt,
I'll be careful not to scare them from the nest.  Hopefully I won't p*ss off
the owner of all the acreage I'm trespassing on.  I know part of it is owned
by the state wildlife management though which part is not always so clear.
Probably best if I seek out the owner and get permission before I land
myself in the local jail or worse yet, get a behind full of buckshot.  8-)
Thanks for the help and advice.

Richard