[OM] Re: now Dyane etc... was: White balance

Subject: [OM] Re: now Dyane etc... was: White balance
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 09:37:40 +1000
I'm old enough to prefer a proper 2CV. Roll off the roof, take the
seats out for a picnic, big coil spring bounce, any colour so long as
it's grey. My first ride in one, the driver saw someone he wanted in
a field and simply drove off across the furrows. He didn't need the
4WD version with the second engine in the back.
I mean, you had to polish a Dyane! Tsk.
AndrewF