[OM] Re: Straps

Subject: [OM] Re: Straps
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2006 18:54:10 -0800
Thanks. I haven't used it a great deal yet, but I think I am going to
like it. The speed is amazing to me. The mirror blackout is the
merest flicker. The viewfinder is very nice for a digital,  brighter
and contrastier than the one in my OM1n, but smaller. It is the first
time I have picked up the OM in a while and I was surprised anew at
its small size and light weight even with the 35-70/3.6 on it that
people used to think was too large and heavy. Just tiny compared to
the digital.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA