[OM] Re: Sigma 600mm F8 reflex lens?

Subject: [OM] Re: Sigma 600mm F8 reflex lens?
From: "Darin" <d.rhein@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 20:48:29 -0800
Moose,

Thanks for the picture, that helps a lot as I wasn't quite sure of the
correct
position of the tab. Have you ever had that mount apart? I'm curious to know
how the tab was originally fastened to it's fixed position. Also, sounds
like I need to
get out the calipers and find out what size filters and cap mine takes if
there's
two different sizes.

Darin