[OM] Re: now Dyane etc... was: White balance

Subject: [OM] Re: now Dyane etc... was: White balance
From: iwert <zuiko@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 11:13:57 +0200
Andrew,

I can assure you that 120km/h feels very fast in a 2CV.
We once had to catch a train for my grandmother to go to Russia, from
liège.
(where are the times one could take a direct train from Liège to
Moscow? _ the train servant wouldn't let anybody else on the train than
those who had a ticket, not even to help with luggage, and the wagon
looked like the iron curtain, with bars in front of the windows, and
at that time all trains were still matte green), anyway, our dyane did
1hr of 123km/h running at top speed. Me managed to catch the train, but
on our way back the top speed was only 70km/h anymore! The machine
cured itself afterwards, however...

Iwert.

Op 2-apr-06 om 09:24 heeft Andrew Fildes het volgende geschreven: