[OM] Re: now Dyane etc... was: White balance

Subject: [OM] Re: now Dyane etc... was: White balance
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 19:25:58 +1000
Yes - that's scary. You obviously frightened it at those speeds.
I've caught the train from Moscow to The Hague in mid-Winter - it was
much better after they added the German restaurant car at the Polish
border and we finally got some decent food. They were all prepared
for a rush of gaunt desperates in search of fresh protein and
something, anything that didn't involve cabbage and potatoes.
AndrewF