[OM] [OT] 2CVs / Dyannes

Subject: [OM] [OT] 2CVs / Dyannes
From: "Jon Mitchell" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 11:27:28 +0100
Hmmm,

Some here on the list may be aware of my interest in Motor Racing that
involves the strangest and most unlikely vehicles.  Austin Metros, for
example, and the 12-hour endurance lawn-mower race - but this is
probably the strangest Motor Racing I've ever been involved in ....

http://www.2cvracing.org.uk/

Be afraid.  Be very afraid !!

Jon