[OM] Re: White balance

Subject: [OM] Re: White balance
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 22:13:57 -0400
Well, this is something the Expodisc does very well.  You can simply
put it over the lens and point the flash right at the lens and make a
pic, firing the flash.  Set custom balance based on that, assuming you
have a good exposure.

Alternatively, you can place it over the lens and take a pic with your
rig pointed directly at a mirror.  The only down side here is that
some mirrors are tinted.

hth/ScottGee1