[OM] Re: OT: A freebie for your friends

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: A freebie for your friends
From: Manuel Viet <oly@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 23:23:21 +0200
Le lundi 03 Avril 2006 21:37, ScottGee1 a écrit :
> Since I already know that everyone in this august group is highly
> proficient at organizing their digital images, here's a nice little
> freebie you can suggest to friends and family who are newbies:

Wonderful ; take a shiny brand new computer, 4+ GHz, 1GB ram, price to fit,
and turn it into a 25$ light table and .20$ shoebox emulation.

Saving 1 hour of learning from a beginner is _not_ a worthy investment, he'll
repay it very soon by a real catastrophic problem costing him ten times this
fallacious economy (minimum, it can be much, much more).

--
Manuel Viet