[OM] Re: 4/3 fragment of my day

Subject: [OM] Re: 4/3 fragment of my day
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2006 20:31:03 -0700
OK, Here's my 2 pesos worth. Perhaps it will help calm Ag's fears. :)

Crop the photo left or ideally move the center slightly to the right.
This would place the main dark column a bit to the left. Then the
vertical line of the column would intersect the shoreline at about the
lower left sweet spot rather than so close to the vertical center as it
does now. As it is I'm frustrated because I feel like I want to see more
rock on the right side.

I hope to get down to the GC myself one of these falls before I'm too
decrepit. A friend familiar with the canyon wants to do a 10 day
x-country trip.

Mike