[OM] Re: Free lens hoods

Subject: [OM] Re: Free lens hoods
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2006 23:01:00 -0700
NSURIT@xxxxxxx wrote:
> This is just too wonderful to not pass on to this list.  If someone  has
> already headed the list in this direction, I bet there are one or two who
> didn't
> see it . . . I didn't. So boys and girls, check it out.
> _http://www.lenshoods.co.uk/_ (http://www.lenshoods.co.uk/)
Waaay coool! I'm thinking thin black neoprene, or some such.

At least that's what I'm thinking when I need a hood. Through assiduous
searching over the years, virtually all my current lenses have hoods.
Even the one on the way to me has a hood.

I'll bet I find an opportunity to try one of these anyway.

Moose