[OM] Re: OM1's on assignment

Subject: [OM] Re: OM1's on assignment
From: "Piers Hemy" <Piers@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 09:33:48 +0100
I saw the Observer on Sunday - a very warm tribute to Jane, and the Eamonn
McCabe protrait was interesting too, showing her holding both her OM-1 with
what I guess are 85/2 lenses.  My recollection from seeing her a few times
across the canteen at the Obs 20+ years ago is that she carries everything
in a plastic shopping bag.  The article suggested she prefers 1/125 at f/2.8
- but it did suggest that her cameras are forty years old!

There is an online gallery at www.observer.co.uk/janebown with a facility to
order signed 20x16 prints.  GBP235 each.

Nice to see that Simon still remembers the list!

Piers