[OM] Re: Free lens hoods

Subject: [OM] Re: Free lens hoods
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 19:27:05 +1000
"A brand new replacement lens hood for the Canon EF 600mm f/4 L USM
IS costs a whopping £439.99. Alternatively, you can download it from
this site for free! Granted, the genuine item is likely to be a bit
sturdier, but that's still £439.99 you're saving!"

"Likely to be a bit...?" As I remember, that's carbon fibre vs
cardboard - a fine piece of understatement!
AndrewF