[OM] Re: Flatbed scanner Users - help I have a problem

Subject: [OM] Re: Flatbed scanner Users - help I have a problem
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2006 09:36:21 -0700
I don't think VueScan is designed to fix scans from Epson software. I
think you will have to scan your film again with VueScan.

I have never seen any scanning driver that does not let you set
cropping limits. Are you sure that you did not set the cropping
limits in the Epson software on a previous scan and the software
remembers and is applying it to the new scan? Isn't there an
adjustable dotted frame in the preview that allows you to change the
scan limits?

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA