[OM] Re: WTB: Tripod Ring

Subject: [OM] Re: WTB: Tripod Ring
From: "Richard Lovison" <rlovison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 12:51:20 -0400
Checked again last night.  Even if I file down the bump, I couldn't spread
the ring enough to get around the tube.  The bottom 2 inches at the plate is
the major problem as it is the wrong curvature and inflexible.  I imagine if
I bend the heck out of it and find a longer bolt I could bastardize it
enough to force it to work but I don't believe this is the best choice.

RIchard