[OM] Re: WTB: Tripod Ring

Subject: [OM] Re: WTB: Tripod Ring
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2006 18:01:06 -0700
Thanks for the feedback. It sounds like it would be worth re-doing the page
with the intent of making it permanent. It was a quick after work project
that I had promised a friend but was very slow to deliver on. (It's been
there quite awhile, the recent discussion reminded me of it)

It looks like I missed the focus on the pin ... a lot of pixels for a fuzzy
image. But he got his tripod adapter fixed up for his 80-200/2.8 that's what
really counts.

-jeff

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Ian Nichols" <ian.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxx>

That's because they're actually 2560x1920 (I tried saving one and loading
the saved file into a viewer).

A small version that links to the full size pic would probably be a better
strategy.

Thanks anyway to Jeff for posting those, which I missed the first time -
must have been while I was unsubbed.