[OM] Re: Oboy #7607265614

Subject: [OM] Re: Oboy #7607265614
From: Steve Dropkin <steve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2006 05:26:44 -0500
Wiliam Wagenaar wrote:

> So, what do you think? Am I stupid for not hitting the button and
> pointing al your eyes to these goodies or what?

I'd stay far away. Look at the guy's other auctions: The seller
(with an undecipherable name that looks like a spammer's) has eight
items up for "auction", including a C@non 20D, a C@non 1D, a Cont@x
G2, and a N1kon F6 body. _Everything_ is BIN only, everything is
priced within about US$100, regardless of what is being "offered",
shipping costs exactly the same no matter what, and all the auctions
were posted within an hour of each other. All this and no feedback.
Either the guy is absolutely clueless on pricing -- in which case
we're in Fang territory -- or winning bidders will be out more than
US$600. It won't be me.

Steve