[OM] Re: FL-50 w/Stofen Omni-Bounce

Subject: [OM] Re: FL-50 w/Stofen Omni-Bounce
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 22:44:46 -0400
I bought one of the SP packs last year.  Worked fine with all my flashes but
not with the one for which I needed it -- ironically a Quantum T2.  Returned
it to B&H for that reason and that reason only.  BTW, at that time the
distributor had a more knowledgeable person answering the phone who knew it
was incompatible with the Quantum brand flashes even if he didn't know why
they weren't.  Too bad I didn't call *before* having B&H ship one.

Based on my limited use of it, I can second Chuck's assessment of it.

ScottGee1