[OM] 5D was Re: Re: SanDisk 10% off

Subject: [OM] 5D was Re: Re: SanDisk 10% off
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2006 08:35:50 -0700
This item is the precursor to of my thoughts about my Minolta ... find a
problem that needs to be fixed.   ;-)

Using OM lenses isn't the wrong direction even if I have to resort to a "C"
camera ... Maybe I should have bought the Maitani sticker that sold for
about $40. It might have been big enough to cover up the C word.

Actually if the fluorescent bulb holds up, Ed Hamrick(?) might be the one
who keeps my scanner running. The Minolta software was never blessed by MS
for XP. The software doesn't always find the scanner. More of an irritation
so far than a problem. XP is probably good for another 3 years, maybe more,
then I guess a dual boot setup could prolong the life of the scanner if
necessary.

-jeff

----Original Message Follows----
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>

Jeff Keller wrote:
 > Also noticed Adorama, B&H, & KEH have the 5D for $2660 after $300 rebate.

Ooooh! Getting close to my designated trigger point.

Hey! Wait just a darn minute. Aren't you enabling me in the wrong
direction? :-)

Moose