[OM] Re: Recent shots with my E-500

Subject: [OM] Re: Recent shots with my E-500
From: Untitled <oly-zooko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 14:16:35 -0600

Thank you. Buffalo spring is tough...we had a little snow the last couple of
days. Today is much much better....I think (and pray) that we have seen the
last of the snow. The weather should get warmer as the week continues.

The Sea Oats are from Florida actually. The Henna skin art? That was actually a
festival called the Music is Arts festival. You may remember the Allentown Art
Fest - the MiA fest is similar but it features music and is geared towards a
younger crowsd. The Flickr Buffalo group may (as a group) display their photos
in the MiA fest this year.

The Sea Oats, Henna Skin Art, and Wedding Shot are all taken with an OM.

Chris - I use the 14-54 which I love. If I buy anything else right now - the
wife will shoot to kill!

- Ali