[OM] Re: 100/2.8 spotted

Subject: [OM] Re: 100/2.8 spotted
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 16:28:57 -0700 (PDT)
Sorry Folks. I thought there was a corrective post after that
bit of nonesense from my typewriter.  Mine is SN 1306xx.  Just
looked at it to confirm.  1368xx is reaaaallllly close.  I know
that those around 142000 are different.

That obay lens sure looks clean and nice. If the glass is
spotless then this is as close to LNIB you'll ever see. I peeled
the "Passed" stickers off of everything right away.  As far as
comparative condition, mine looks like Peter Falk's Columbo.

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com