[OM] Re: Photo Software : Riya

Subject: [OM] Re: Photo Software : Riya
From: "Komtanoo Pinpimai" <romerun@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 09:37:56 -0500
I'm playing with it, normal images seems fine, but it cannot recognize
faces in any of my cross-processed images, like this one,
http://www.riya.com/highRes?search=1fSPySWhFrFMxidr%2BLh073l6LBLI89j6abb0Uv1deuQioKxkTc4NU2%2Fgtwh%2F8BfR3U3B0jMmnO14%0A%2FvoP3GOVp%2B9SVQSg4MIM0ouxIu2HFlLD8okYCuzorYJOEpmHc2ZovzbeAd4bH1ggcoXjo%2FUuuohO%0AFN05W6jhsZwBFH9QPahKdGPFhca1khIkqQsZJX%2FRlzBb5F2aTLiOr7nwum%2FuenxNL8trvvFRREy5%0AabIQpZrqEOidcqWL6dyHDM1WCZpM&pageNumber=23&e=jE0vPvnUVszOg62MwQvGCo4jkueq23RfcJUdDYd3iBZcF3YL4CD%2FRlL3jRY9cduJ
.

On 4/7/06, Tim Hughes <timhughes@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> This is an interesting photo software idea.
> Has the undertones of big brother, but still interesting.
> http://riya.com/
> This application goes through your pictures in a learn mode and you identify
> some of the faces it
> finds. It then goes and catalogues all your pics identifying who is in them.
>
> Tim Hughes

> List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
> List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx

when you were born, a problem was solved