[OM] Re: 4/4 fragment of my day

Subject: [OM] Re: 4/4 fragment of my day
From: Wayne S <om4t@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2006 13:21:31 -0400
At 12:26 PM 4/7/2006, Joel wrote:
>Thanks for your comments, Wayne.  I'm not trying to shield any inner
>process or promote mystery, but I don't think people are really able
>to talk about their own work in ways that are really helpful to people
>trying to interpret their own reactions to that work.  Do the
>processes involved in making a photo really give meaning to people who
>are analyzing their feelings about it?

<snip lot's of good stuff>

I appreciate this a lot. Thanks, it does help people like me who
struggle with trying to capture a feeling in a photo. How does one
go about framing, composing a subject in a way the brings out
and enhances the feeling. When I was young traveling with my
family through the Rocky Mountains and the awe that inspired.
Capturing on film, I mean sensor, a fraction of that would be
an accomplishment for me. I guess we no longer "capture on
film" these days. Capture an Image?

Thanks
WayneS