[OM] Re: very slightly OT: Digital

Subject: [OM] Re: very slightly OT: Digital
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2006 17:34:37 +0000
Laptop cooled off, restarted, got only minutes, but wanted to add what I forgot
in the previous post about dedicated DOF buttons: The E-330 has one that can be
set for that purpose, which I have done since none of the other functions it
can be set for are things that I'm ever likely to need.  And if I should, I can
always reset it temporarily.  DOF preview with either the E-1 or E-330 ain't a
problem, and it's particularly nice with the E-330 in the "B" mode.  :-)

One fan just started going "grrrr, grrrr, grrrr."  I may be back later.  Or I
may not.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from