[OM] Re: How AF is better

Subject: [OM] Re: How AF is better
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2006 09:49:25 +0100
I suppose that it is an interesting idea, Winsor, but I don't think
in terms of a plane of focus; so tilting the plane of focus
(especially the miniscule degree that this chap is describing) is of
academic interest.

And in the example, the girl's eyes are going to be at the centre of
focus, with the depth of field chosen to include the other parts of
the composition that the photographer wishes to be in focus.  Again,
the plane of focus is academic for most people, I suggest.

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.