[OM] Re: E-500 or E-1 - (5D dust)

Subject: [OM] Re: E-500 or E-1 - (5D dust)
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2006 10:23:41 -0700
I use the one here:

http://www.luminous-landscape.com/essays/sensor-cleaning.shtml

It is very controllable and I would never use a full pressure blast
from it. I no longer shoot the air into the camera, but use a sensor
brush which is charged electrostatically by blowing air onto it and
which attracts most of the dust.

http://www.visibledust.com/

With the CO2 you have to buy the right cartridges, not the air gun
type that have oil in them. Problem is that you can no longer fly
with them and I think most people are using an air bulb like the Giotto.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?
ci=1&sb=ps&pn=1&sq=desc&InitialSearch=yes&O=RootPage.jsp&A=search&Q=*&bh
s=t&shs=giotto+blower&image.x=0&image.y=0

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA