[OM] Re: Monopod Head

Subject: [OM] Re: Monopod Head
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2006 23:58:51 -0700
I agree completely and have the same highly functional and
inexpensive Manfrotto head. I was convinced by the Really Right Stuff
webpage which explains how to mount a quick release clamp making it
more handy:

http://www.reallyrightstuff.com/tutorials/monopods/index.html

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA