[OM] Very OT: Lusting for a Bessa R

Subject: [OM] Very OT: Lusting for a Bessa R
From: Andrew McPhee <macca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 22:39:24 +1000
I need some help and advice from you guys.  For months now I've been
watching Voigtlander Bessa R auctions and I've just about memorized Steven
Gandy's Bessa website: http://www.cameraquest.com/voigrf.htm

I know it's not an Oly, and none of my Zuiko's will fit.  And it's a
mechanical made-by-Cosina old-fashioned rangefinder camera.  And it takes
that film stuff.

I don't really need one.  I have 30+ perfectly good cameras laying around
my house already.

But I can't get this baby out of my head, she keeps turning my eye.  I'm
feeling irrational.

Guys...help me!  Tell me she'll be no good for me!  Tell me I don't need her...

Andrew McPhee
http://www.dev-stop-fix.com/