[OM] Your Digital Workflow

Subject: [OM] Your Digital Workflow
From: "Evan Ruff" <evan.ruff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 13:56:51 -0400
Hey Guys,

First off, I'd just like to say thank you for so many excellent responses to
my previous post. I really had gotten caught up in the entire mega-pixel
marketing hype and hadn't really given much thought to post-processing or
the overall pixel quality.

I have a related question. A lot of people said that they work in raw and
then either have their enlargements done by an external service or do them
themselves on a wide-format printer.

I was wondering which external services can work within the RAW framework
and do the best job enlarging digital images (say, 16x20 or 20x28). Also,
the RIP engine of the printer was mentioned as a very important piece of the
puzzle. Which printers do the best job in the 8x10 or 5x7 arena for at home
prints?

Thanks again for helping me bridge the gap.

Evan