[OM] Re: MFT meet in Brugges, Belgium report (longisch)

Subject: [OM] Re: MFT meet in Brugges, Belgium report (longisch)
From: "Wiliam Wagenaar" <wiliam@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 20:47:09 +0200
Moose wrote:

-----

One thing did strike me less than positively, and it's something that's

so easy to adjust in this digital age. Quite a few of the shots seemed

to be exposed for something other than the primary subject, with several

of them apparently over affected by the bright sky.

I couldn't seem to help myself, and I checked what a few would look like

with some adjustment. I'm not entirely convinced that they are all great

improvements, and i may have gone a little to far in a couple of cases.

On my own images, I tend to do adjustments in layers, then come back

later to see if I want to pull back a bit. ANyway, for you possible

enjoyment, here are my takes on a handful of your images

< <http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/Others/Wagenaar_Brugges/index.htm>
http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/Others/Wagenaar_Brugges/index.htm>.

Oh, I simply cheated in the last one, boosting the reflections a bit.

Moose

-----

Thanks for your heads up on this issue, Moose.

I expect that you used the photos on wanadoo as basis for your work?
These were not improved in any way. The ones on Myfourthirds are
however. You improved my photos quite a bit and I think quite a bit more
than I could with my little knowledge of PS (I use version 7). I enjoyed
your improved photos quite a lot Could you please enlighten me as to
what improvements you made? I used the same photos on both sites, so
would you be so kind to tell me if the ones on MFT could be improved
further? TIA,

Wiliam