[OM] Re: developing/printing C-41 film

Subject: [OM] Re: developing/printing C-41 film
From: "Darin" <d.rhein@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 01:56:03 -0700
James, I know where you're coming from. I used to take my film to Wally
World, but I don't like the paper they're using now. I tried Fred Meyer, but
quality was terrible, I even got prints back from there with streaks across
them. I think the problem there is, they don't have someone doing just the
photo processing, it's just someone in the electonics department who does
the processing whenever someone brings film in. I've almost quit using the
mini-labs entirely, only when I really want the prints fast. Most times I
use
the 2 day send out. I don't know about around Astoria, but over here in the
valley (Newberg to be exact) it goes to Fuji in Portland. It takes longer,
but
the quality is better.

Darin