[OM] Follow-up - Internal reflections in E-300

Subject: [OM] Follow-up - Internal reflections in E-300
From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 23:24:54 +1000
A few weeks ago I reported getting a bright blob in the centre of the frame
of my E-300 when I used it with the Tamron 90/2.5 macro (+MF-1 adapter).
With that lens the blob was worse at the smallest aperture (f32) when
focussed at infinity.

See this link for an example:

http://lrh.structuregraphs.com/images/e-300-tamron-1.jpg

I have since tested a number of lenses and only found 2 lenses that
obviously exhibit the behaviour, they are the Tamron 90/2.5 macro and a
Nikon Series E 50/1.8.

I'd be interested if anyone else with the Tamron 90/2.5 and MF-1 has noticed
this on other E bodies.

...Wayne