[OM] Re: Help with FL-50

Subject: [OM] Re: Help with FL-50
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 14:01:41 -0700 (PDT)
Chuck wrote:
> Well, I suppose you could use one of the newer flash systems
> which feeds focus distance from the lens back to the camera
> to control the flash duration.  Some Minolta and Canon
> flashes can do that.  I don't know if the FL-50 can do that
> or not.

My IS-3/G40 does that!  Boy is it sweet.  Outdoor portraiture
has never been easier.  I absolutely love that setup.  The
accuracy of the flash exposure drops off about 20' out, but up
to that point it is flawless.  The IS-3/G40 is the only camera
setup where I felt totally comfortable using one of the Idiot
Program Modes.  It was really that good.

And it did it without the moronic pre-flash.

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com