[OM] Re: LC was: another zuikoholic joins the boat... (the story)

Subject: [OM] Re: LC was: another zuikoholic joins the boat... (the story)
From: "Marc Lawrence" <mlawrence@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 08:36:35 +1000
> Moose at olymoose@xxxxxxxxx, wrote:
> Nonetheless, I think he is quite a good musician, as well.
> Add his live compilation album to your collection. You won't be
> disappointed.

Okay. One of my favourite songs (probably 'Top 10', maybe 'Top 5')
is "Hallelujah", with my currently favourite rendition being
k.d.lang's version on her album "Hymns of the 49th Parallel".
This is a good album, by the way, if you're interested in
k.d.lang's voice singing covers of "hymns of the 49th parallel".
(it also has another LC on it, "Bird on a Wire" for those
LC-interested).

Cheers,
Marc
Sydney, Oz